Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone!

I'm Lexx, and this is my place to post all the things I write. Some are poems, some are short stories, some are the beginnings of long stories. I will try to give some back story on each piece as it is posted. Alot of my writing comes from a deeply internal place and sharing it with others is the ultimate goal, but can be pretty nerve wracking. I find inspiration in the strangest of places sometimes and I sometimes use very dark imagery and graphic language to get the point across. Most of my writing is not too harsh, but some can be. I apologize if that offends.

I welcome all critiques and comments, both positive and negative. If you don't like what I wrote, tell me why! That being said, do not be rude or abusive, that will just get you blocked :-)

Thanks and enjoy!
Lexx

No comments:

Post a Comment